Danshari Practice | Decluttering | Minimalism 斷捨離練習


"Danshari" is like "weight loss", everyone must choose the way that suits them.
The entire home is nearly empty, or the wardrobe with only 10 pieces of clothing. This kind of "danshari" is an impossible task for me.

When I need to force myself to do an impossible task, I will become completely no motivation to start.

Before I start to do "danshari", I think about what I want.

My "danshari" goal:
Clear the clutter at home little by little to make the house look comfortable.

My first-step "danshair" way:
Narrow the scope: start with a drawer, a bag to carry out every day, or a bookcase.
When I get a little sense of accomplishment, that feels good, and I will want to continue to do it.

During the practice of "declutter" (Danshari), I learned to let go of my "attachment".

Let go of obsession with "eating", 
let go of attachment to "people", 
let go of attachment to "stuff".Let go of the attachment, let me regain peace and ease.



「斷捨離」就好像「減肥」一樣,每個人都要選擇適合自己的方式。
整個家空無一物,或是衣櫥只有10件衣服。這樣的「斷捨離」對我來說,是不可能的任務。

當我要逼自己去做不可能達成的任務時,我就會變得完全不會有想要開始的動力。

當我開始執行「斷捨離」之前,我先思考自己要的是什麼。

我的「斷捨離」目標:
一點一點清空家裡的雜物,讓家裡看起來是舒服的狀態。

我的初階「斷捨離」方式:
縮小範圍:從一個抽屜、每天要背出門的包包、或是書櫃開始。
當我獲得一點點的成就感時,那個感覺很好,我會想要繼續下去。

「斷捨離」練習的過程中,我學習放下「執著」。

放下對「吃」的執著,
放下對「人」的執著,
放下對「物品」的執著。放下執著,讓我重新找回平靜與自在。


👇YouTube: Daily VLOG 일상블로그
    and그리고 (Eng |中文|한국어)
     Vlog Ikea | 斷捨離 |自煮生

IG: and_geuligo
Email: and.geuligo@gmail.com

留言

熱門文章